Sunday 8 February 2009

My Day at Well's Beach

North Norfolk has the finest beaches and
Well's has long been a favourite.

I went on a school trip there when I was about 12 years old.




The wonderful woodland by the beach makes it particularly special.









Today the tide was out and it was the expanse of sand that inspired these shots, given the sunshine we could have been in the desert, but for the sea in the distance and


screaming gulls!




Footprints in the sand, going every which way...



5 comments:

roentare said...

Simply spetacular images in deed! I really like them for sure1

LadyHatch said...

I'm not sure if you take your own photos but they are amazing. Good Job

hbcivics.blogspot.com

AbArt said...

Thank you for your kind comments - yes I do take my own photos!

Susan Kozlowski said...

Love the simplicity and how your colors pop!

Angelshair said...

Beautiful pictures!!